Help to know exact model of this tablet! Please

Lartar

Nov 20, 2010
Hi all...

Im looking for original firmware or some that can work on this tablet, i dont know the model but i think is a generic apad or flytouch. No model only MID said on the ebay description that i buy. Please check it here and let me know please.

Thanks to all

Lartar

Nov 20, 2010
Hi, i need the exact firmware for this model. I think is a generic apad or flytouch but i cant tell. Please help me to identify the table.

I buy it from here, there are images of the tablet.

Thanks you guys. i Really appreciate

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Hello Lartar,

I've checked the eBay ad, seen the picture, it doesn't seem to me it's a FlyTouch due the location of the top buttons (right in this case) while mine are left. Can you past the info / about of the tablet ? Go to settings/general info or something similair, there you can find more info about your device.

Lartar

Nov 20, 2010
The only info i got now, is this.

Processor Mode VIA 532MHZ
Processor Clock Speed 820MHZ
RAM/Technology DDR
RAM Installed Size 256MB
Built-NandFlash 2G NAND FLASH
Display Diagonal Size 7" touch panel
Max Resolution 800X480
Display Technology TFT
Graphics Type Integrated Graphics

Provided by the ebay description. The reason is i cant use the tablet, cause i try to upgrade the firmware and i mess up with a m002 firmware. :/ Sadly the tablet is not an m002 as ebay user told me. So i need the exact model to restore the original firmware. Also i try others firmwares and the only that show something in the scree (cause know is black after start and vibrate) is the VIA8505 WMT2.0_105 , that show something like "processing firmware" or something like that. But freeze there sadly. :/

So if i can identify the item i can find the original firmware and restore my bricked tablet.

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Those are unknown specs to me, seems like a nice clock speed but quite unusual. It's not a m002, you can try a few different roms from devices based on the chip you have, only I'm not sure if the chipset the tablet has is known to you. Is this wm8505 based device ?

Lartar

Nov 20, 2010
I will take some screenshots of my tablet, when i arrive to my place. The only firmware as i mention before, that make in some way work the tablet cause its show some message like preparing or something and then freeze is the via8505 firmware, so maybe its a 8505 based devide, i dont really know :/.

Thanks for the help

Nov 30, 2010
Hi all...

Im looking for original firmware or some that can work on this tablet, i dont know the model but i think is a generic apad or flytouch. No model only MID said on the ebay description that i buy. Please check it here and let me know please.

Thanks to all

This device brand name are iRobot, description:

memory size: 256mb
firmware: 1.6
kernel ver. : 2.6.29.00236-64F8dbbb-dirty
Build number : WMT 1.9.1_88
CPU : ARM926Ej-S rev 5 (v5l)
Screen 7" digital touch panel
WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n
USB port: 2 * 2.0
LAN : Ethernet 10/100 (via usb replicator port)
3G : Support USB dogle 3G (via usb replicator port)
sound : 2 * 1 Watt built-in speaker, built in microphone
Battery working time : 2.5 hours

:) I hope thi information was helpful to you