Help: What is this?

Jack0

May 1, 2011
Can someone help me to find out this device?
Where can i find firmware?
Does it have 3g or not?

Wholesale 7" Capacitive Gps Bluetooth S5PV210 1.2Ghz Tablet PC

naljazan

May 3, 2011
Hi ...
I have just bought one from alibaba.com and it is being shipped right now .

To answer your question , it has tow versions one with built in 3G and another one without .

I could not find the real brand name or model no. to find a firmware and tweeks needed for it , it seems that it was released lately the earliest release i found was 22nd of April 2011 .

I bought it from :

Newest PV210 Samsumg CPU capacitive internal 3G GPS Bluetooth Tablet PC(paypal) - Detailed info for Newest PV210 Samsumg CPU capacitive internal 3G GPS Bluetooth Tablet PC(paypal),capacitive 3g tablet,Newest PV210 Samsumg CPU capacitive internal 3G G

the 3g version coast 240$+
the non 3g version - the one i bought - coast 181$- you can attach 3G usb modem
it comes in white color with 2 rim colors either orang or blue
shipping via DHL coast 28$ + Paypal fees 8$

you can also find the same product in these sites :

CEMS5 Samsung S5 PV210 android2.2 7 inch Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet PC GPS HDMI 1080P 1GHz 512MB 4GB « Fresh Goods from China

Multi-capacitance Touch 7inch Tablet GPS Bluetooth 3G WiFi Samsung PV210 Cortex A8 512MB/4GB HDMI at **********

Apad iRobot Google Android PC Tablet Best ipad free shipping

iPad Second Generation CEMS5 Samsung S5 PV210 Android 2.2 7 inch Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet PC GPS HDMI 1080P 1GHz 512MB 4GB-Android Tablet PC-

As you can see there so many names for the same device but non of them is the real brand . I hope some one could kindely replay with the real brand and model # and I hope we could find a place in the forum that support it .

Regards

Jack0

May 1, 2011
Thank you for your help.
I will try to get a 3G Version.
But its not easy to find the cheapest. Now i found one for 234$ with free dhl shipping.
But I am really not sure if it has built in 3g and gps.
Multi-capacitance Touch 7inch Tablet GPS Bluetooth 3G WiFi P...USD 234.00/Piece Wholesale Price at **********

naljazan

May 3, 2011
you should always contact the seller and ask him for detailed spec . Even if something is mentioned in the description you might sometime not find it in the real device . So tell him that you need the 3G version and discuss the price with him .... good luck