Help with ACHO c906

Discussion in 'Rockchip Based' started by v76, May 2, 2012.

1. v76

v76 Member

Tablet / Device:
    acho c906
    Can anyone help me with the problem on Acho c906. It's a Rockchip 2918, 1G ram, 16G storage, 9.7" 4.0.3 ICS. It freezes over constantly, sometimes resulting in garbled image on the screen and sometimes it ever resets itself on it's own once it freezes. This happens maybe every 10 minutes of use. I flashed it with the latest firmware but it makes no difference. Any solution?

2. userbe1155

userbe1155 Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    wm8650
    if it has been this way since you had it I would send it back. If not them them issues is either something you've downloaded that disagrees with firmware, maybe an app or an update. Have you tried a factory reset. There should be instructions in your manual. Its usually holding power button with either vol+ or - at them same time for a few seconds. Not knowing your model this may be different but it won't harm to try.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

3. v76

v76 Member

Tablet / Device:
    acho c906
    Unfortunately, it hasn't been like that from the beginning. At first I thought I got a great and stylish tablet. But later it got progressively worse, so tonight I can't even get it into showing a starting ICS screen, it just gets into a circle of startups and freezes on the first loading screen. I tried factory resets and I re-flashed the rom, but no improvement.