Help with Bricked Epad

pimentell

Apr 17, 2011
Hello,

I buy it here:

Wholesale 1pcs new 10.2"tablet pc ,mini laptop ,mini PC,ZT 180 ePad Android 2.1 Tablet PC

(But it's a fake ZT-180):(

mok

Apr 4, 2011
YOU & ME INTERNATIONAL CO LTD
Hong Kong
  • verified_member.gif
$1597982083.gif Nothing to say...

Xilibre

Dec 23, 2012
Ok, I have the same one as you guys are posting(inherited it from my dad few days ago), it turned on. I peeked around, it locked up while I was browsing apps and getting comfortable with it, like 40 mins in. I hold power button down, reset it. Now it CAN log on and go to the regular screen, but it Force Closes the settings app. So I can't change any settings, do a soft reset, nothing.

I tried to do a hard reset, no combinations have worked for me, everytime I hold something in it just freezes the boot, so I held in the little reset button on the side a few times.. then all day now it just freezes at the Android_ stage. While searching around, it just popped on and went to the desktop.. Settings app still force closing when I click it.. It can check Gmail and stuff, just no settings.

Hate to bump this old thread but after reading so many different threads this is the only one that had the exact same problem as me and all the other threads trail off and end up trying to fix a different Epad.

I apparently have a fake zt 180 or something, as mentioned a few posts up, the pictures above are just like my tablet though.

Any help getting this damned thing to work would be greatly appreciated.

soleil

Jan 3, 2014
i have same tablet in black box & have same exact problem, wont boot up past ANDROID_ screen.. did u ever fix it & how? thank u!