Help with bricked tablet!

Jorow99

Jan 16, 2012
So I rooted my 10' sylvania tablet, and i started deleting things i obviously shouldnt have. It was stuff like phone.apk and the like. It ran after i did it, but then i decided to reboot, and now its stuck in a loop and wont go past the loading screen. Has anyone successfully done a factory reset? I have a usb cable but i cant install the drivers. I assume its because i have windows 7 64bit. I honestly dont know anyone that has any different systems so that could be a problem. I have an SD card in the mail if that helps. I also backed up all the files i deleted beforehand.

Jorow99

Jan 16, 2012
I backed them up on a usb flash drive, and all i know is that its a 10 inch. last time i looked in settings it said it was a SYTABEX7, but i know that doesnt seem right. my guess is sytab10mt

Jorow99

Jan 16, 2012
It is a sytab10st, i looked and the other name of it is sytabex7-2, i think they are the same thing. There is no update available for it but i was able to get the SD card to burn by running it in compatibility mode. I just dont have the right file (i tried). Any ideas guys?

found an update file for sytabex7-2, but it attempted to booted as normal

Last edited: