Help with cheep Aldi tablet

droidbear

Jan 6, 2012
Hi to all you gurus I have some questions about my new tablet does anyone have any detailed information about the medion tablet? Specificly I would like to know how to change the boot graphics and the sound
? Thanks for any help you can give

Sent from my LIFETAB_P9514 using Android Tablet Forum

pepos

Mar 8, 2012
I have the same problem....so please let me know if anybody has a solution.
With kind regards Per

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Cool. When did Aldi start selling a tablet?
Do you have a link to pictures or specs?
Just looked for it, though I didn't find much I did find the price and I'm not sure I would call 500.00 a cheap tablet.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

N1co

Mar 30, 2012
Copy paste from MEDION Lifetab
Technical details > page 2

Android™ 3.2
32 GB internal memory (can be expanded with a microSD memory card, not supplied)
NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2 dual-core processor
NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics
Quad-band 3G module (HSDPA/HSUPA) and GPS
Integrated wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 n-standard technology
Li-polymer battery – lasts up to 8 hours*
25.4 cm/10" multitouch display
Brightness sensor – automatic and energy-efficient adjustment of display brightness
Accelerometor – automatic adjustment of the display to portrait or landscape format according to the position of the MEDION® LIFETAB®
Numerous connection options: Bluetooth 2.1, microUSB, microSD/microSDHC, audio out, multifunctional connector, SIM card slot

J

jimbo7630

Cool. When did Aldi start selling a tablet?
Do you have a link to pictures or specs?
Just looked for it, though I didn't find much I did find the price and I'm not sure I would call 500.00 a cheap tablet.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

499 Aussie Dollars is about $516 US and £322 Sterling, not cheap by any stretch of the imagination! What does a Zenithink C91 sell for "Down Under"?:confused:

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
I saw that when I made the post. 499.00 is 500.00 in my book and a 16.00 difference is not much. Still at 500.00 it is not a cheap tablet.
I looked the tablet up back then, and it looked like it should have been a decent tablet.
I'm just sorry the poster was having problems with it. I guess I have just been lucky with my tablets. All have worked well, though in the end I sold some because I bought bigger devices and needed money to cover the cost.
And while I have no plans on getting rid of my Toshiba Thrive, I will be watching Toshibas new 13+ inch model.
The final specs on the device will decide if I buy one or not.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2