Help with Coby Kryos MID 7125

phishcamp76

Dec 17, 2011
I have searched the web and read the threads yet still unable to find some help with my Coby Kyros 7125. I would like info on how to get the android market on my tablet. I downloaded arctools then try to download from there but unsuccessful. Please if anyone has any info, let me know, where and how. Thank you!!!!

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
ARCTools won't work for 7125. Look for tutorials for 7125, 8125, 1125, 7127. One of them will work. ;)

Rupert

Dec 17, 2011
Help! I followed the Coby website instructions explicitly to download and install updated Adobe Flash 11. Their instructions said I would get a progress bar and the Android icon before the tablet reboots. All I got was a triangle with an exclamation point in it, accompanied by the Android icon.

The tablet had remained in that state for about two hours and will not respond to any of my actions trying to abort the install and I cannot turn it off. I have a photo if I need to post it.

phishcamp76

Dec 17, 2011
I feel dumb even asking this but where would i look for the tutorials???? Certainly not the coby website...lol

I would really like to get this working without rooting the brand new tablet if at all possible.

I tried going to individual websites like pandora, netflix and even tried to install gmail and that crapped out to.

I'm frustrated already with it and these were my big christmas presents for my kids as this will be their first with me since my separation and don't have money to go get something different right now.

Last edited:

Rupert

Dec 17, 2011
I finally discovered and used the reset feature and turned my tablet back on. The updated version of Adobe Flash is now active and I can use youtube and other video applications. Help is no longer needed.

stillvisionz

Dec 19, 2011
I have searched the web and read the threads yet still unable to find some help with my Coby Kyros 7125. I would like info on how to get the android market on my tablet. I downloaded arctools then try to download from there but unsuccessful. Please if anyone has any info, let me know, where and how. Thank you!!!!

DO ALL OF THIS FROM THE BROWSER ON YOUR TABLET, ZIP FILE WILL DOWNLOAD DIRECTLY TO YOUR TABLET!

Hold tablet in portrait position(not like the video shows), click youtube logo on video to open page directly, click more below video
You will see a link labeled GTablet, when clicked it will automatically download a zip file containing what you need
Watch video for instructions on finding, extracting, and the order in which to install the apps.

Follow this video:

here is the link if you would like to enter it directly: youtube.com/watch?v=6BrWSC2uiAg

Also download Amazon Appstore directly from your tablet browser: Amazon Appstore
The video will give you the directions on extracting and installing the files on your tablet, no hook up to your computer needed. I just purchased three 7125's for my sons and have it working on all three! If you have any questions feel free to send me a message on my website @ Still Visionz Photography

Good luck and I can guarantee your kids will enjoy it! The Google Market blocks out a lot since it shows as a generic phone. Amazon Appstore has a paid app everyday for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 22, 2011
DO ALL OF THIS FROM THE BROWSER ON YOUR TABLET, ZIP FILE WILL DOWNLOAD DIRECTLY TO YOUR TABLET!

Hold tablet in portrait position(not like the video shows), click youtube logo on video to open page directly, click more below video
You will see a link labeled GTablet, when clicked it will automatically download a zip file containing what you need
Watch video for instructions on finding, extracting, and the order in which to install the apps.

Follow this video:

here is the link if you would like to enter it directly: youtube.com/watch?v=6BrWSC2uiAg

Also download Amazon Appstore directly from your tablet browser: Amazon Appstore
The video will give you the directions on extracting and installing the files on your tablet, no hook up to your computer needed. I just purchased three 7125's for my sons and have it working on all three! If you have any questions feel free to send me a message on my website @ Still Visionz Photography

Good luck and I can guarantee your kids will enjoy it! The Google Market blocks out a lot since it shows as a generic phone. Amazon Appstore has a paid app everyday for free.

Hi,

I really need so help with my coby kyros 7125 tablet. Wen is first bought it and seem it didn't have the market it gave me a big headache. However, I was able to download it from the AppsLib file, but it said I needed a pay-pal account just to do this? Hmmmm..... Why would I need a pa-pal accoount to download free apps when I only wanted the free one's for now????

So after wrestling with the internet to find a way to addd the Android Market I found this website with this forum from youtube. Ok. In the beginning I did not do the recovery thing, because I didn't know if that was required for him at the moment or for me to do??? I watched the video and I downloaded the first two links from my tablet, then I followed the steps. Also I download the apps. or folders in the order in which he said. Then I turned my tablet off, then back on. I set the default and then the Market message read "The application Market (processcom.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly. I feel like whatever the issue is its probably minor, but I just can't figure out what it is? I would also like that amazon app added to my tablet.

Please try again." So would you happen to know where do I go from here?
Was I supposed to uninstall the market app I has first before installing this new one? Or do this recovery first?

Please help, I need to install adobe flash to be able to load my University of Phoenix class better. The feature of the class does not work right without it.

Thanks very much for your help

Last edited by a moderator:

Attu01

Dec 19, 2011
I would suggest a "Factory Reset" then try to install again. The market doesn't always install correctly.
Warning the factory reset will erase all photos, music, apps, and other personal data. FYI Factory Reset is in settings under Privacy.
I got the market on my 7125 fallowing the video.

samabirk

Dec 31, 2011
This worked great!! I was about to send them back, I also bought three. Unfortunately I have to send one back, it was damaged. At first I googled Amazon Appstore..mistake, look it up on You tube directly from the link that was porvided. you click on "more" and download all of them..not the forst one(it will not unzip). Thank you sooo much! i now have at least two happy boys that can enjoy playing more games, such as, Angry Birkds..lol.

Cheers! Happy New Year!!

Hi,

I really need so help with my coby kyros 7125 tablet. Wen is first bought it and seem it didn't have the market it gave me a big headache. However, I was able to download it from the AppsLib file, but it said I needed a pay-pal account just to do this? Hmmmm..... Why would I need a pa-pal accoount to download free apps when I only wanted the free one's for now????

So after wrestling with the internet to find a way to addd the Android Market I found this website with this forum from youtube. Ok. In the beginning I did not do the recovery thing, because I didn't know if that was required for him at the moment or for me to do??? I watched the video and I downloaded the first two links from my tablet, then I followed the steps. Also I download the apps. or folders in the order in which he said. Then I turned my tablet off, then back on. I set the default and then the Market message read "The application Market (processcom.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly. I feel like whatever the issue is its probably minor, but I just can't figure out what it is? I would also like that amazon app added to my tablet.

Please try again." So would you happen to know where do I go from here?
Was I supposed to uninstall the market app I has first before installing this new one? Or do this recovery first?

Please help, I need to install adobe flash to be able to load my University of Phoenix class better. The feature of the class does not work right without it.

Thanks very much for your help