Help with Droid Explorer

jhsband84

Dec 14, 2010
I have a BB version with dual cameras. It was having space issues so I thought I'd start over. I flashed joenilan's rom based on Zxhian's kernal (after the indo rom, I also wiped data and cache via CWM). I wiped the app2sd partition, set it back up using Easeus Partition Manager. The tablet appears to be rooted, Titanium Backup, Cache Cleaner show up in Superuser.

But I can't get the app2sd partition recreated because I can't get Droid Explorer to act right. It connects to the tablet, but when I hit console, I never get the # to enter SU. I do have set both Unknown Sources and Debugging to on.

Any thoughts on why? What have I overlooked?

Thanks in advance.

lemmyslender

Jan 10, 2011
Stupid question: Did you approve console su on the S7 screen. It pops up and asks allow or deny. Otherwise su won't work in the console window.

jhsband84

Dec 14, 2010
Something has changed in the last week or so. I have been successful in using Droid Explorer on two different S7s. I have Droid Explorer 8.7.2 installed on a WXP and Vista machine. This past weekend I got nothing from the console with either of our tablets when connected to either computer. I don't know if it's the rom or Superuser has maybe updated and doesn't want to play with Droid Explorer. Is there another program like Droid Explorer that I could use to set up App2sd? I have an emulator on the tablet and it's functioning fine. Could I use it instead?