Help with external keyboard and printing.

LadyRedblood

Dec 24, 2012
Hi, I have a Coby Kyros MID7036-4 (has Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich) and I bought one of these from Amazon:
Amazon.com: HDE® 7" Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Black Faux Leather Carrying Case: Cell Phones & Accessories
which is an external USB keyboard. I have a micro USB to USB connector but I can't get the keyboard to work. Is there a way to add an external keyboard to the input options? I just bought this and really have no idea how to get it to work. :confused::confused:

Also, can I print from my tablet? I have a samsung printer with a wireless connection. Is there a print spool for the Coby?

Thanks!
Red

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I've found Printershare works great for printing to a wireless printer on you home network. I thinknthere is a free version to make sure it works with your printer.
As for the keyboard someone will have to verify your tablet has usb host which is usually needed for the usb keyboard to work.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
You can try Print Bot for free. Printer share is the best app out there, but some feel the price is a bit steep.