help with flash adobe

cjsteury

Sep 19, 2012
How do i get Flash back up and running in iconia tab a500 w latest os update and w browser v 4.. the latest firmware just killed flash for all apps and websites. using flah ver 11.1
help?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
How do i get Flash back up and running in iconia tab a500 w latest os update and w browser v 4.. the latest firmware just killed flash for all apps and websites. using flah ver 11.1
help?

Welcome to the forum

The question has been asked so many times I added a link in my signature that may help. Many have had that work, (11.1.x) but some have not.

cjsteury

Sep 19, 2012
Welcome to the forum

The question has been asked so many times I added a link in my signature that may help. Many have had that work, (11.1.x) but some have not.

its interesting that this issue is so common cause i find it very difficult to locate the threads to help and the flash link does not work its exactly the same issue totally dead.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
its interesting that this issue is so common cause i find it very difficult to locate the threads to help and the flash link does not work its exactly the same issue totally dead.

Not certain if you meant the suggestions/instructions in the link did not work or the link did not work. If you used the instructions, what happened? Normally Flash should have remained active as most people with the problem had Jelly Bean and had to uninstall Flash for some reason and couldn't find it again on the Store, since they took it off.

If trying to install it failed and you don't have JB I'm thinking something else in your update got corrupted that happened to also kill Flash. If that's the case the solution may be a factory reset.

cjsteury

Sep 19, 2012
i dont know what JB is. i have an iconia tablet - however the file from Dawnstar works great! thanks!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
JB is "Jellybean" - Version 4.1 of the Android OS.