Help with Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet Help

warner15

Aug 19, 2011
I just bought a new Thinkpad Tablet and it is great however when it is charging the tablet wakes up for a few seconds then goes to sleep again repeatedly. This really isn't a big deal since it only happens when it is charging, however it is really annoying when I am trying to sleep. Any help would be appreciated.

remulon

Nov 4, 2011
This may seem like a strange answer but....

I just purchased a new K1, the charging/dock connector is on the long side of the tablet. When I was charging the other day, I set the tablet on edge with the charging connector out the side. This is when I discovered that the power button actually protrudes out from the side. The weight of the tablet is enough to activate the button!

Hope this helps...

warner15

Aug 19, 2011
This may seem like a strange answer but....

I just purchased a new K1, the charging/dock connector is on the long side of the tablet. When I was charging the other day, I set the tablet on edge with the charging connector out the side. This is when I discovered that the power button actually protrudes out from the side. The weight of the tablet is enough to activate the button!

Hope this helps...

Thanks for the response but mine is just sitting on a table with nothing remotely close to the power button. Also this just started today, I got it yesterday and it was fine then.

tab10dk

Dec 22, 2011
It is the network tryning to auto connect or other webbaced apps

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Android Tablet Forum

drewdale

Dec 6, 2012
Lenovo tablets is also powered by Android, check the settings, and adjust the screen time out from the display.