Help with my acer iconia a500 tablet!!!!

IsabellaXVII

Jul 13, 2011
Hi, I will very much appreciate if anyone can help me yes. I have an acer iconia a500 tablet. Also I have a pc and a macbook, both of these has a few paid films through itunes that I will love to have on my tablet. I have a 8gb flashdrive yes, but I cannot seem to get the one film to work, the other three on macbook i have not tried yet. I was wondering how I can do this, perhaps an app is needed to be downloaded?? And also can I use this flashdrive for both my pc and the mac?? I thank you so very much if you can take the time and help me, I am this close to throwing this thing out the car window haha :)
Thank you again,
Isabella

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
DRM, and although there might be ways around it I believe it would take a considerable amount of effort and time. DRM - Digital Rights Management

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

MetaMs

May 1, 2011
Please don't blame the A500. Movies purchased through iTunes, in particular are proprietary. Apple does not allow them to be played on non-Apple devices. Don't know about the PC ones, but usually, as the previous poster stated, they are protected and not-playable on other platforms.

msteve

Jul 15, 2011
I have had some success using an app to access my network and load movies from a PC hard drive... just had to add a servers IP address and worked fine...won't live streem the movie....could be the player Acer supplies with honeycomb. Apple iTunes is very protective of movies downloaded from them....would recomend you download the movies via torrent then you won't have problems...

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum