Help with SAWEE10

GreenCounsel

May 26, 2011
I am new to tablet PC and Android. I recently purchased SAWEE10 with the following:

Android Ver.

2.2 V2.1:3925

Kernal Version.

Infotm-sqa@infotm-sqa-desktop #82

Build Number

FRF95B

I have been trying to root the device, and I keep running into "USB Debug" mode required but "Development" options does not show up under "Applications". How do I turn on USB Debug if it is not on the tablet?

I would also like to move installed applications to SD Card, but when I go into the screen, the option to move to SD Card is grayed out and I can not move anything.

Lastly, I would like to know whether it is worth the trouble, trying to upgrade to Android 2.3 or 3.0, or if it is possible to upgrade to higher version with SAWEE10.

Thank you for your help.

GC

GreenCounsel

May 26, 2011
Thank you so much for the link. I was able to turn on USB Debug and rooted the device. Much appreciated.

arehman2003

Oct 7, 2011
Dear Green, I think i have a similar equipment like yours with the following specs

Model No: SAWEE10
Processor: 1Ghz, 512MB RAM, 8GB internal storage
1 TF Card and 2 USB's
Brand Name Super pai III
Android Version v2.2-20110818
Kernel Version 2.6.32.9
qliu00@semitime-server #3
Build Number FRF85B
Hareware: imapx200
resolution 600*1024
density 160 dpi
9Volts, 2Amps

I want to ask how did you root it, i got the debugging mode as learnt here and now i have the following objectives. I also got hold of the male to male USB and checked it with volt meter.

1. Root it
2. To increase the sound (its pathetic),
3. To perfect the gyro (its just weird acting at a few apps)
4. Install Honey comb with all market support and softwares etc

Need help in rooting it. What app should i use, where should i get the firm ware and what should i have aware of.

Thanking in advance.

Regards,
Mani

Kiril

Jul 27, 2012
Good day,

The proccess of updating the rom is composed in many tutorials over the net, but could anybody link or redirect me to where can i download the rom itself?

Best regards, Kiril