Help with screen keypad please

Eward

Feb 22, 2011
I have been having problems with Asian letters apearing above keyboard and pages show up in Asian, the keyboard is English It will go away not sure way but comes back. I keep setting the keyboard locale to English United States
but it does not help. Can anyone tell me how to fix problem. Also is there any way to change setting on the weather wiget to not read Celsius.

Thanks $100_1713.JPG

cm7incrock

Apr 27, 2011
try long pressing anywhere you are entering text, and select android keyboard. selecting language in settings seems to not do much for me either..

renorcr

Apr 16, 2011
Eward

Try double tapping the weather widget. You will be able to set the Country, Region and City plus change Celius to Farenheint.

That is what I did. I didn't have any problem set the language & keyboard to English.

Lutin

May 9, 2011
Have you looked at the various chinese settings available where one can choose the language?
I have a sub-menu there, with a name in chinese... I went inside and unticked everything.

Lutin

May 9, 2011
Hi,

I realized I still had the problem.
I think I solved it now. Keep the key "?213" pressed on the on-screen keyboard, and a menu will appear. Select the second option then the first option (android keyboard).