Help with zt180 epad

foxygreenie

Jan 9, 2011
:confused: MY ZENITHINK ZT180 EPAD won't boot up. When I turn on the power button EPAD comes up on screen & green Android guy comes up & than android_ keeps flashing on dark screen but, if I hit the backspace button than a message comes up & says ENTER COMMUNICATION on blank screen. Does anybody know what this means? :( Hello is anybody there???????? Is my Epad blowed up cause it was fine when I shut it down the other night. No problem @ all. This happened in off mode.

Big wade

Dec 27, 2010
You may have to reflash the os by downloading on a windows computer and hooking up your epad to it. Here is how:
Here is how I reflashed my zt-180 and it worked!!
Step 1 - Go to ZT-180_1204fw.rar
download the zt-180 rar file
step 2 - extract the file and put it in a folder (download folder)
step3 - locate the correct zImage file for your tablet (models built before Aug.15 use 1024x576) rename it zImage
step 4 - run Burntool.exe
step - 5 - with tablet turned off connect to computer using the mini-USB port on the side of tablet ( you may have to install the drivers for this tablet)
step 6- On the tablet hold down the Top Menue button and then press the power button
step 7 - the first status box in burntool should light up green
step 8- click the start button in the burntool to comence update. Disconnect the usb when compleat and press the home button.