help

chevante

Sep 3, 2011
I just bought a panimage multimedia novel android. its a tablet and e reader. I am trying to download an e textbook which barnes andnoble does not carry, but I found coursesmart.com does have it. I need to be able to download fire fox on here to view the offline book since I don't have the ability to always get on wifi. How can I do that the website says its not supported and I assume that means this is a 1.6, which I didn't know I'd be limited. Please help me figure out how to get firefox on my tablet!!!!Thanks

MISRy

Sep 4, 2011
What color is your Pan<b>digital</b> Novel? I assume it is black because you mention 1.6. What format is the e-book you want to download, epub, pdf, txt, etc.? Is it DRM'ed? Answer these questions in the Pandigital forum so we are in the right sub-forum.

MISRy

Sep 4, 2011
White is much better. You are running a version of Android 2.0. If you are to read/use the ebook offline you must be able to download it. When you download it you will be able to see the full file name. We are interested in what comes after the last dot, ("."). I've never heard of something that can only be read in Firefox.

vader33

Sep 3, 2011
I tried to download Firefox on my WPDN and had a real hard time using it. The first 5 attempts I got a parse error until I found an old version that seemed to open, but again, it was real sluggish. I dumped it for the Dolphin Browser. But I'm with Misry, if it's an e-book, in any format really, you should be able to just download it and read it. You shouldn't need Firefox.

MISRy

Sep 4, 2011
Dolphin HD here. Never could get FF, wish there was a Chrome that would work... oh well. Just wondering what format so we can figure out what reader will work best after we find out what firmware we're on.