help!!

Jul 1, 2012
new to all this how do you download itunes as it is not letting me do so and how do you print as i cnt seem to be able to connect it to my printer

help!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
new to all this how do you download itunes as it is not letting me do so and how do you print as i cnt seem to be able to connect it to my printer

help!

Welcome to the forum

I think you may be in the wrong forum. ;) j/k You can't install any PC or Mac apps on the android system. iTunes won't work, bacuse it won't install.

For printing you have a great many options. The most flexible, and it's free, is Google Cloud Print. It requires that Chrome be installed on your system but it doesn't need to be running for it to work. You can find more info at Getting Started with Google Cloud Print ? Google Cloudprint

Depending on your printer there are some free apps that are printer manufacturer specific on the Google Store, or you can also get PrinterShare, which is not free but works great.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!