Help...............

jrt4

Feb 4, 2012
I am looking at buying An Ampe N90 (Sanei N90) is there anywhere I can buy this or equivalent from the UK, I know this tablet will have to come from China but I am just a bit cautious thatis something goes wrong with it, its going to cost a lot to send back to China as a pose to the UK (which is where I am from).
Has anybody brought from the UK that acts like a middle man I suppose,in case I do have problems?
Is there an 8 inch tablet that is as good as the Ampe A90?
THe reason I am going for this one is for the bluetooth & the spec looks good,but I am open to suggestions, I have about £150 to spend.
Katie.

bryfly

Jul 4, 2012
I am looking at buying An Ampe N90 (Sanei N90) is there anywhere I can buy this or equivalent from the UK, I know this tablet will have to come from China but I am just a bit cautious thatis something goes wrong with it, its going to cost a lot to send back to China as a pose to the UK (which is where I am from).
Has anybody brought from the UK that acts like a middle man I suppose,in case I do have problems?
THe reason I am going for this one is for the bluetooth & the spec looks good,but I am open to suggestions, I have about £150 to spend.

Katie.

Katie, Sent you a message, top right under notifications if you not sure where it is..........

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Katie.

Hi jrt4, Ampe A90 is a good tablet to buy. You may also have a look at Ployer MOMO11 Bird Editon, which comes with 9.7 inch IPS screen, Android 4.0 and 2160P video support. $189.99 only with free shipping :)

jrt4

Feb 4, 2012
Hi jrt4, Ampe A90 is a good tablet to buy. You may also have a look at Ployer MOMO11 Bird Editon, which comes with 9.7 inch IPS screen, Android 4.0 and 2160P video support. $189.99 only with free shipping :)

And where do I have to send it back o should it develop a fault,this is exactly my point!!!!!!!!!!
I cant afford to pay loads of money to ship a tablet back to China etc,if its a problem caused by me then I will accept that but if the tablet just goes faulty, I refuse to accept it.
Katie.