Help

Aug 23, 2012
Can anyone help me I have a Trio Stealth Pro Metal tablet and I am having problems downlading apps on it. when I get on my desk top I can sign in to my andriod account and it brings up all my apps on my phone but I want to get them on my tablet + download some more I really need help if someone can

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum Jennifer

You may not have provided quite enough information but let's see if this helps.

If you have used the same login name and password to add an account to your tablet, AND if you have the Google Market or Play Store app on it, and IF the apps you wanted are compatible with your tablet, everything that meets those conditions should appear when you open the Google app and click on my apps.

Aug 23, 2012
When I got my tablet the browser was set to android apps so I know it is somehow but not sure how to go about doing it
when I sign in to Google Play all it shows is my cell phone

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It doesn't sound like the tablet recognized your account, but I have to admit I know nothing about your particular tablet. I suggest you delete the Google account on the tablet, restart it and put the account info back in again.

YannaMariex

Aug 21, 2012
Google play is not available for the Stealth Pro Trio tablet but if you were to use a custom rom like I did then you will be able to get it on there.
Before I got google play, I was using another App stored called 1mobile market.
Here is the link: Over 200,000 free android apps direct downloads

Just go to the link on your tablet and download it. It has all the latest apps. It's just like Google play.
It has everything I need & even though I have google play I still use this app. They are both the same.

dmarisol

Nov 12, 2012
Download Aptoide and you can access all apps. Trio doesn't support Google Play but Aptoide has the same apps. Good luck!