Help

Lewisjarvis

Sep 3, 2012
I can't get into my tablet have forgotten my passlock and it's not letting me log in with my email adress and password any one know how to rest witout logging in :( !!!!!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

If you used your Google account information when it asked for the address and password and it didn't work it was probably because your WiFi was off, as it would/should have worked otherwise.

Your only option would be a factory reset. Though I'm not familiar with your specific tablet, many work using the following method.

With the tablet off and disconnected from the charger, hold the volume button in the down position and then at the same time also hold the power button. If at some point you see some white writing in the upper left corner release both. You should see 2 icons, one of which should be something like "wipe data". Use the power button, (usually a down tap), to move to that icon. If t doesn't work the first time, try again.

Lewisjarvis

Sep 3, 2012
Nothing happens it just starts up normaly ! I Evan have used the rest little button which I have 2 use a pin 2 work it as it doesn't make a difference !!