Which Tablet to Buy?

KageShinobi

Sep 1, 2015
Hi everyone I'm currently looking into buying my first tablet. But I'm confused as to which I I should buy. The tablet that I have my eye on is ANY tablet with a built in keyboard and needs to be under $100. Sorry I'm on a budget lol. I would prefer and android tablet vs a windows tablet. Why, I prefer android over windows 8. I saw to from walmart.com by RCA. However I saw a video on YouTube showing the RCA tablet that I had my eye on, the battery blew up like a balloon, It didn't explode it just blew up like a balloon. OR I saw a IRULU tablet on amazon that looks nice but honestly I never heard of Irulu before and wanna make sure I get a good tablet. The main reason I'm interested in purchasing a tablet with a Keyboard is because I wanna put Microsoft Onenote on it. Any advice or suggestions is greatly apprieated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi KageShinobi, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions | Android Tablet Forum section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum KageShinobi

You can find lots of videos of isolated problems like a swollen battery. The chances of you having a problem like that are slim.

KurtWood

Jul 29, 2015
With that budget you can rarely buy branded tablets with good specs. May be try looking on some China Tablets and for sure you can choose lot of kinds on it.