hi, can anyone explain sanei n90 (aka m9701?) update method to me in clear english

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I've tried toj update bit the instructions i got from mcbub were a bit vague. They said 'release livesuit.rar & google driver.rar to pc'? I downloaded, opened looked for but couldn't find these files. If anyone knows what to do & can make it simple enough for a dummy like me to understand I would be very grateful. Ps are thete any problems with this upgrade. It came with ics 4.0.3 indtalled & mostly works fine, but bciplayer breaks up after a few minutes and many apps say 'incompatible with this device'. I just want it to work fine. Basic stuff & games is all I use it for. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

KawiNinjaZX

Apr 2, 2012
You need WINRAR to extract the files. Download the 30 day trial, you need to right click the downloaded RAR files and choose "extract to...". Now you can view the files. You want to open LiveSuit.exe and then browse to the image/ROM file and have that ready. Then you have to plug your tab in while it is off into your computer via usb. I don't know how you do it on that one, but on say an iView, you hold Volume + and then hit the power button ten times right after you plug it in. LiveSuit will ask you to format, say yes and then it will do its thing.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Thanks. I will give this a try when I get chance. Do you know if there are any issues with this update? I keep reading about other tablet updates that make them worse than before.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Suppose so, thanks again for your info friend.