Hi Everyone, Paul from Hertfordshire, England Saying Hello and Help!!?

mercer83

Jan 3, 2013
Hi,

The wife bought me a Cloudnine neuropad ultra for christmas. It seems great but i am new to apps and this type of gadget and have a few issues if anyone can help.

1. Youtube app won't work, have re-installed /uninstalled a few times. Always says "unfortunately, youtube has stopped"
It says this when i try to play any video, app runs as much as i can look around but it won't play anything. (i can go to youtube website and it plays the videos fine through that way) Anyone else have this issue?

2. Get lots of chirps and blips when i listen to mp3's on the tablet, why is this?

Cheers for any help.

Paul

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Welcome! You are downloading the YouTube app from the play Store or from where? And you get the noises from the speakers or through headphones?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Paul, congratulations on your new Cloudnine Neuropad and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

mercer83

Jan 3, 2013
Ya downloading YouTube from play store. Sorted the music issue it doesn't like MP3s plays Another format finefine