Hi Everyone

Apr 27, 2012
Hi all,

I'm new to the world of tablets but to the world of Android, I've had an Android Smartphone (HTC Desire aka Bravo) for almost 2 years. Plus I've successfully changed the ROM and Radio on it before. I've joined the forum as I want to venture into the world of tablets, as I can't be bother to carry my laptop everyone and just want a tablet I can, especially for Kindle and the odd game.

I have had a browse around via eBay and other sources, and I've narrowed it down to the follow requirements, any advice on these would be great.
  • Capacitive Screen Min 7 Inches
  • 800 Mhz + Processor Speed
  • 256 Mb + RAM
  • Expansion Slot for Micro/Normal SD Card of up to 32 GB
  • Android Market (Google Play if possible)
  • Ideally Flash support

My budget is approx £60.00 - £80.00. I've looked around and have found some, but I really don't know which one to buy. I guess this is kind of an introduction & help finding a tablet. So apologies for posting in the wrong place :) The tablet doesnt need to be epic, it just needs to work relatively well.

Thanks in advance!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi SA, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Enjoy the forum and good luck finding the perfect tablet for you!