Hi Everyone

jrclen

Dec 12, 2013
I'm John and a new tablet owner. I'm kind of computer user/lover with 5 machines in the house. I also love my Blackberry. Now I have decided to jump into tablets. For no particular reason, they just seem fun. My wife got a RCA 7" from Walmart on a black friday sale so I searched around and found a ASUS MeMo 7" on Amazon. I bought a 32gig SD for each of them, and for mine, a bluetooth keyboard and a carrying case. I know nothing about tablets or Android and while searching for an answer to a question, I found this site. And got an answer too. So, here I am. Thanks.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi John, welcome to the site. Sounds like you are very well equipped. Also sounds like you'll figure it out. The ASUS tablets are pretty nice, especially the MeMo line.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi John, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new ASUS MeMo 7. Glad to have you as a member of Android Tablets. To learn more about tablets and Android, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information. Then, head over to the Asus MeMO Pad HD7 forum for any information you need regarding your own particular tablet. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!