Hi Everyone

joesboy

Jan 24, 2014
Hello to you all. I'm an 'Oldie' (in age!) and new to tablets. I purchased my first one last week. From what I can make of it I shall enjoy using my new toy for some time to come and I look forward to sharing what problems I get with some of you. Cheerio for now.:rolleyes:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello joesboy, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Lenovo Yoga 8. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Enjoy the forum and that new tablet.

qwed94

Jan 22, 2014
Welcome aboard. Im like you. I just got me a new tablet for Christmas. Until then, I knew nothing about tablets, smartphones, or APPs in general. I also just joined this site. After reading several posts, I have learned a lot. Just tinkering with the toy teaches alot. This bunch of brains here will teach you anything, everything you could fatham about tablets, smartphones.