hi folks.....tablet noob help required

ninjagordy

May 20, 2012
hi folks, joined after scowering the web and millions of tablets......

righty... i have a £200 max budget and would like someone to tell me what the best tablet is out there for that kind of money...i have seen millions.... i would like the best spec possible for the money and possibly a 9.7 or 10.2 " screen (ips) all help appreciated...ready for giving up as theres to many out there...

cheers!!

Gordy.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Gordy, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to become a member of Android tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions for "your perfect tablet". Good luck and enjoy the forum!

J

jimbo7630

hi folks, joined after scowering the web and millions of tablets......

righty... i have a £200 max budget and would like someone to tell me what the best tablet is out there for that kind of money...i have seen millions.... i would like the best spec possible for the money and possibly a 9.7 or 10.2 " screen (ips) all help appreciated...ready for giving up as theres to many out there...

cheers!!

Gordy.

Do I detect a teensy weensy smidgen of hyperbole?

ninjagordy

May 20, 2012
jimbo.....dunno what hyperbole is mate...but happy days....you are local to me......(im in ayr) any advice on a tablet would be greatly appreciated :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
dunno what hyperbole is mate

I think Jimbo's referring to you having seen "millions" of tablets.

hyperbole: A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton

He's just kidding you of course.:cool:

J

jimbo7630

Ninjagordy, Definition of HYPERBOLE. : extravagant exaggeration (as “mile-high ice-cream cones”). But I'd recommend Zenithinks, but then I would, wouldn't I, lol! no doubt you'll get MILLIONS of suggestions if you hang around! Nowt but Honest Men and Bonnie Lassies here, Eh?

J

jimbo7630

Hey, Spider, how come there is no "thanks" icon in your reply??

ninjagordy

May 20, 2012
righty....jimbo....i see theres a guy in kilmarnock on ebay selling zt 280 c91 tablets...... dont suppose you know him....lol it seems quite nice for the money....whats the general view on these??

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Hey, Spider, how come there is no "thanks" icon in your reply??

MZMah.jpg

If you are posting a reply the same time as someone else, the THANKS for LIKE button (depending on the forum) will not appear on any posts that were posted between the time you opened the page and posted. If you refresh the page the THANKS button will be there.

J

jimbo7630

Don't know, is that the only post of mine that doesn't have one?

Kinda looks like it is, I never noticed before! lol

And for all non Scots the Quotation is from Robert Burns' Tale of Tam o'Shanter "Burns himself may have fostered misunderstanding by his writings. His boast of. Auld Ayr wham ne'er a toun surpasses. For Honest Men and Bonnie Lasses ...

J

jimbo7630

Frederuco, you're right, I had to refresh the page to thank you for that! LOL!!