hi folks.....tablet noob help required

ninjagordy

May 20, 2012
ah....kool...my mate nick lives round your way. right...going to do further research.....getting to that point where i want to buy one...but still not sure which one..lol

J

jimbo7630

ah....kool...my mate nick lives round your way. right...going to do further research.....getting to that point where i want to buy one...but still not sure which one..lol

Well you're in the right place for advice, and check out some of the Supporting Vendors as well.

ninjagordy

May 20, 2012
fredurico, i have been looking at asus transformers...i can get a few used in my price range....whats your view??

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
fredurico, i have been looking at asus transformers...i can get a few used in my price range....whats your view??

I know that a new TF101 goes for around 250-300 quid. You can probably find a refurb or used one for your 200 price point. Another option is to see what it would cost from the US to ship it. I know the TF300 is cheaper (350 quid) shipped from BHphotovideo.com with import taxes vs buying it locally if you can find it (400 quid).

ninjagordy

May 20, 2012
okay folks......bit the bullet and bought a ...wait for it.....sony tablet s 16gb.....i know its more than i intended paying but i got a 3 week old tablet in mint condition for £235 and im assuming it will come with the usual sony quality...i also seen that the android 4.0 update is out so that was another key factor....ill update once it arrives.

cheers for the help.... (p.s. i havnt been up all night but i was dreaming about tablets...lol)

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
hi folks, joined after scowering the web and millions of tablets......

righty... i have a £200 max budget and would like someone to tell me what the best tablet is out there for that kind of money...i have seen millions.... i would like the best spec possible for the money and possibly a 9.7 or 10.2 " screen (ips) all help appreciated...ready for giving up as theres to many out there...

cheers!!

Gordy.

Hi Gordy, 9.7 inch Ployer MOMO11 Bird Version comes with IPS screen and Android 4.0 OS.