Hi from a new member and site help required as I cant find what I want, please.

mellie

Nov 16, 2012
Hi all, seems alot of help is on here but not in any sort of easy order. It might just be me..... I have an android tablet that doesnt have the software update option in the settings like my galaxy phone does. I have done a search but cant find if there is a way to update it as its on 2.3.4 and seems awfully out of date. I know most things can be flashed as I have done my dvdr, pc bios etc, but can my tablet? please point me in the right direction as the search option brings up sooooooooo many unrelated threads. Thanks in advance.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Hi all, seems alot of help is on here but not in any sort of easy order. It might just be me..... I have an android tablet that doesnt have the software update option in the settings like my galaxy phone does. I have done a search but cant find if there is a way to update it as its on 2.3.4 and seems awfully out of date. I know most things can be flashed as I have done my dvdr, pc bios etc, but can my tablet? please point me in the right direction as the search option brings up sooooooooo many unrelated threads. Thanks in advance.

Start by posting the name and specs of the tablet you want to upgrade.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi mellie, congratulations on your new Ployer Momo9 and welcome to the forum. If/when you have a problem or a question regarding that tablet, the Ployer Momo Tablets forum would be the place to go. I'm moving your thread there for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!