Hi from New Zealand!! (Pacific Ocean, South East of Australia!) :)

JMo15

Mar 25, 2011
Hi there,
My names Jay. I currently live in New Zealand.
I am soooo very keen on getting an Android Tablet. But like most people, i have a few issues to sort out.
First of all, the main online equivalent of eBay in NZ is called TradeMe.co.nz
And there are a few tablets on there, not the best priced though.
The viewpad 10 origianlly caught my eye, but so many online reviews dogged it. So i started looking at the 10s. (Obviously i am after a 10" tablet.)
Then i heard about android 3.0 releasing soon. And was wondering if the 10s would comfortably run it??

Would also like to be able to Remote access my laptop through the tablet if possible.
If anyone would like to have a detailed conversation about all these topics, i would gladly sit and listen (read lol)

All thoughts and comments welcome!

Much appreciated.
Jay!

mirkosvw

Mar 5, 2011
Hi there,
My names Jay. I currently live in New Zealand.
I am soooo very keen on getting an Android Tablet. But like most people, i have a few issues to sort out.
First of all, the main online equivalent of eBay in NZ is called TradeMe.co.nz
And there are a few tablets on there, not the best priced though.
The viewpad 10 origianlly caught my eye, but so many online reviews dogged it. So i started looking at the 10s. (Obviously i am after a 10" tablet.)
Then i heard about android 3.0 releasing soon. And was wondering if the 10s would comfortably run it??

Would also like to be able to Remote access my laptop through the tablet if possible.
If anyone would like to have a detailed conversation about all these topics, i would gladly sit and listen (read lol)

All thoughts and comments welcome!

Much appreciated.
Jay!

I have a tablet, laptop and bar telefon.Az want to change the tablet. There is a problem with RAM. I do not recognize the security.
Hello from Bulgarian. I am now in Alaska.