Hi from the Wolfpoet

Wolfpoet

Oct 5, 2012
Hiya folks, The clues are in my username.

Although I currently live close to Nottingham, UK, I originally come from Warrington, hence the wolf moniker from the Warrington Wolves rugby league club and I write poetry hence the second part of the username. I have a Sumpaq Astro 9.7 which I purchased last week having had no previous experience of tablets or the Android operating system. This came pre-loaded with Documents to go, and that is the software that I will mainly be using as my main requirement at the moment is for a portable word processing machine. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions over time and if I can be of any use to anyone in return, will do my best to help wherever I can

Cheers for now

Wolfpoet.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Wolfpoet, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets and to hear you're planning to help whenever you can. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum.:)