Hi. I hope some body can help me

crissy

Mar 20, 2012
Hi my name is crystal. I hope some body can help me. I have a 7in android tablet model GM10 and can't find a charger for it. I was told it was a limited edition android from china. Please help..........

diwei2005

Mar 20, 2012
Hi, you could ask your china supplier to offer you a new charger, I think this tablet pc have a common charger with other tablet pcs, so there is not a limited edition charger.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Crystal, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people will see it. I agree with fony, a universal charger from ebay, Micro Center or Radio Shack would probably be the best solution. If you have a charger that came with it, all the information you need for a replacement should be written on it somewhere. Good luck!

crissy

Mar 20, 2012
Thank you guys so much. I got this android from a family member. They don't have the book or anything. The charger got broke by their kids. I tried ebay and radio shack and no luck. I'm going nuts trying to find a charger.

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Do you have any more information on the tablet. A specific manufacturers name maybe.
The more information you can give the more we can help.
http://blog.wholesaleonepiece.com/apad-gm10-marvell-px166-android-tablet-pc-w-built-in-gps/
At the link above, is this the tablet?
Found a video, is this it as well?
Can you post a picture of the charging port, if it is a micro usb like is used on cell phones, I know I used the charger for the Kindle Fire to charge just about everything I have that uses a micro usb plug. I just cant find any solid info in this tablet, so if you can give a clear picture of what it looks like we might be able to make progress:cool:
Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: