Hi, i'm new to this site. Hope that all of us here can help eachother.

daveboy4144

May 23, 2012
Hi, recently I bought a tablet called N12 with official firmware 4.0.3 ICS, CPU Rockchip RK2918. Also called RK29SDK. I spend near to a month looking for a root and just got it rooted . So now I just like to know if anyone out there knows a custom rom ? :eek:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Dave, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Rockchip RK2918 Tablets forum would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. That forum is for all Rockchip RK2918 based tablets and if anyone here can help you find a custom ROM it would be the folks located there. Good luck and enjoy the forum!

i12behapi

Jul 1, 2012
Hi, recently I bought a tablet called N12 with official firmware 4.0.3 ICS, CPU Rockchip RK2918. Also called RK29SDK. I spend near to a month looking for a root and just got it rooted . So now I just like to know if anyone out there knows a custom rom ? :eek:

I also bought a tablet called SML-Tab12, which I think is similar to your N12. But I don't know how to root it. Just want to know how you root your N12 so that I can also root my tablet.