hi new here,need some help on my tablet please

rocko86

Jul 6, 2013
hi yall so glad i found this place it has been driving me crazy having a tablet and not having one to discuss problems and fun stuff with anyhow i have a GALAXY'S 7.0 TABLET MODEL GT--P6210 i am not on it right now doing this from my laptop,so the other day i down loaded an updated from Samsung,which i was avoiding 4 days but i finally dl it and it updated a lot of stuff which made displays and everything look a lot better but now my FLASH is gone and i went to go try to update my flash and it now says my tablet is not compatible with this device well that is soooo wrong i have always had flash on my tablet but not now,now nothing is running right and no sound on a lot of sites etc ect...i do not know what to do please help me
thanks 4 any sugg.....geter done peace

rocko86

Jul 6, 2013
thanks so much mrhelper i will try that i hope it works would u know why this might hve happen?THANKS AGAIN

Mrhelper

Apr 29, 2012
It is apparently going away. Adobe discontinued mainstream support for the Android version of Flash Player at least a year ago. Vendors are therefore not including it in new OS versions and updates. Browsers have also been trying to phase it out in lieu of HTML5 support. I'm actually looking forward to the change because such plugins tend to be unreliable, and Flash has certainly been no exception, on any OS.

frapshake

Apr 22, 2011
hi yall so glad i found this place it has been driving me crazy having a tablet and not having one to discuss problems and fun stuff with anyhow i have a GALAXY'S 7.0 TABLET MODEL GT--P6210 i am not on it right now doing this from my laptop,so the other day i down loaded an updated from Samsung,which i was avoiding 4 days but i finally dl it and it updated a lot of stuff which made displays and everything look a lot better but now my FLASH is gone and i went to go try to update my flash and it now says my tablet is not compatible with this device well that is soooo wrong i have always had flash on my tablet but not now,now nothing is running right and no sound on a lot of sites etc ect...i do not know what to do please help me
thanks 4 any sugg.....geter done peace

Hi Rocko. I've had my Galaxy GT-P6210 for over a year and I still love it. I also have a 10" Acer A500, but I use the Galaxy the most. My Android version is 4.0.4 and my Flash version I'm using is 11.1. I'm not having any problems at all with Flash. I have had some problems in the past after upgrading the OS from Gingerbread to Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS), but after uninstalling and reinstalling Flash, it worked fine. This is a great little tablet. I hope you will get as much enjoyment out of yours that I am getting out of mine.