Hi :) New here!

dieseltown

Jan 28, 2013
I've been able to sideload apps, but it seems like anyone I download ends up having to download an update and then it doesn't work. I'll continue my search.. Any ideas for some good apps that need to be sideloaded that I should look into?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I've been able to sideload apps, but it seems like anyone I download ends up having to download an update and then it doesn't work. I'll continue my search.. Any ideas for some good apps that need to be sideloaded that I should look into?

You have a maoinstream tablet and you say you're in the USA. You should need to be sideloading any apps and as you pointed out, there may end up being problems. Stick with Google Store or Amazon.

mcl630

Dec 3, 2012
You have a maoinstream tablet and you say you're in the USA. You should need to be sideloading any apps and as you pointed out, there may end up being problems. Stick with Google Store or Amazon.

There are unfortunately a lot of apps (particularly games) that the Play Store says are incompatible with the A2109, even though they work quite fine if sideloaded.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The problem is that Google will see the app if loaded from another source but sees the signature of the source. Some items may continue to say they need updating and never will go to completion.