Hi. New Member Here !

DroidFX

Oct 19, 2012
Hi guys. I'm new to android world. I was always trying to stay away from android but recently I was in the need of something to watch Netflix and movies in my bed and browse the web in the sofa or playing cool games. I have being into iPhone since 2nd to 4s. And never going to let go my iPhone but looking for tablets I just don't want a bigger iPhone after doing search and read a lot of review the nexus 7 grab my attention, in the past I did not like android because the few times I try on a friend or demo phone in stores I just hate the lag issue and the slow felling respond something that was fixed into nexus 7 JB 4.1.2. So I hit the jackpot on get my nexus. I LOVE THIS THING !!!!!!!!!!!!! is not a big phone is a real tablet ¡iPad take this! I love this nexus so much that now I can't see myself without it. This baby runs so smooth and fast I love the widgets interface and the way you do thing.

So far I'm very happy to tell you guys I'm a proud new android fan. Of course my phone will remain a iOS 6. That will not change but now I can say my tablet will never be an iPad.

As for being a new nexus 7 user I will love to get some advice from the expert any thread I should read and some cool app suggested

Thanks to all

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello DroidFX, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets and also to hear you're so pleased with your new Nexus 7. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Then, head down to the Google Tablets forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread. Enjoy the forum!

DroidFX

Oct 19, 2012
smalltowngirl13 said:
Congrats on the tab and welcome to the forum!

Thanks very much !! I'm a bit sad cause I just buy the 16gb one and in couples of days the 32gb will be out at same price

DroidFX

Oct 19, 2012
Thanks to all for the welcome !! Now im happy !!!!!' I manage to return my nexus 7 16gb and ordered the mew 32gb for the same price ! Thats awesome !! Thanks office depot! I was in the 14 day period so i told them i want the new 32gb, since was only available online and they told will not be able in stock in PR untill mid november they refund my money and i place an order online with them . Wohooo !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk