hi... new to Android

not12listen

Jun 30, 2011
in short, i've been doing tech support for Windoze for 15 years, and i've been an avid novice with Linux for the past 10 years (still a novice).

my b-day is coming up soon and my wife asked what i wanted - and so...

Coby - Tablet - Black - MID7022-4G

that is on its way. i've done a bit of reading about it, and i am THRILLED to have this on its way! i cannot wait to get this into my hands!

of course, once i get it, i'll be writing up my own review from a 'novice' perspective, especially as this will be my first Android device.

truthfully, i'm annoyed with my iPhone... but, that's besides the point. so, i'm going to see how the Android OS tickles me, by comparison...

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Congratulations on the new pad and welcome to the forum. I imagine you'll be spending most of your time in the Coby section of the forum Coby Tablets

not12listen

Jun 30, 2011
Congratulations on the new pad and welcome to the forum. I imagine you'll be spending most of your time in the Coby section of the forum Coby Tablets

thanks. :) i'm sure that i'll be eyeball deep in reading the posts there, and comparing them to what i experience... hopefully my previous technical experience helps a bit when it comes to troubleshooting and problem resolution, to the point where i can help others...