Hi people and possible help?

meetballhead

Jun 7, 2011
Hi people I am new to this forum so apologies if I am posting wrong/in wrong place.

I have done a search for this but cannot find good starting point. so any help would be great and I do apologize if I have posted in the wrong forum.

I have a
7" Touch Screen TFT LCD Google Android 2.2 (VIA WM8650/800MHz) tablet

Its one of them chinese ones kicking about and it came with 2.2 but I am sure it was overclocked. Anyways it was working fine but now it has done the whole "loading Android man but not the ROM" kinda situation thats all over the net with these things.

I have tried the reset pin in the back but with no luck so I would like to install Froyo 2.2 on it but am not sure how to do this as the tablet will not load. I have done this on my ZTE Blade with no issues so i'm not bothered about trying.. just need a push in the right direction as Google was not showing anything.

The tablet is the same as the one in the link below;

Wholesale 7" Touch Screen TFT LCD Google Android 2.2 (VIA WM8650/800MHz) Tablet PC WiFi/Camera (support Flash 10.1) +

Thanks for any help you can offer me with this much appreciated and I look forward to being a part of these forums.

meetballhead

Jun 7, 2011
That was a bit silly of me. I did not know that the WM bit stood for wondermedia :eek:

Thanks very much.