Hi to all

brunochan

May 5, 2014
Hello~
I'm Bruno from Brisban, Australia. New member here, and would like to make some friends here.
I have been an iPhone 4S / New iPad (3rd generation) user for 2 years, and they still work well.
But thanks to my brother, I got chances to deal with some Chinese brand Android based tablets/cellphones. And actually, some of them surprised me a lot.
Can't wait to share with you guys.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Bruno, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets, and glad to see you participating in some discussions already. Are you thinking of getting an Onda V819i like the one you reviewed?

brunochan

May 5, 2014
Hello Bruno, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets, and glad to see you participating in some discussions already. Are you thinking of getting an Onda V819i like the one you reviewed?

Thank you, Spider.. though I have a huge phobia of spiders.. haha..
Actually, I'm not. Because my brother has already got me one.
The Onda V819i didn't bring me as much fun as my iPad did. But I do appreciate the price( US$ 169). Like what I said, it's more suitable for starters. I prefer to take it as a high-end MP4 intead of a tablet.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
It does seem to be a nice starter tablet.

BTW When you get a chance, please go to your profile and update the Tablet / Device entry to include the Onda tablet. That way folks will know you now have a real tablet.:rolleyes: