Hi

_androgenous

Jun 6, 2011
Hello, another new member here -- have had an Android phone for about a year and now looking to get a tablet -- hoping to get some insight into what's best and of course, what's best value :)

_androgenous

Jun 6, 2011
Thanks Spider, looking forward to getting some useful info. Don't suppose there's a comparison table anywhere to get me started? Haven't got beyond the News page yet.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
No, There isn't any comparison table that I'm aware of. From what I've seen, you pretty much get what you pay for. The important thing is to get the tablet that best suits your needs. Think about what you're going to use it for, where you plan to use it, how much you want to spend, what size you want etc. That should narrow it down somewhat. Then browse the forums to see what the tablets on your list are like in "real life" as opposed to the ads you see. What are people using them for, what problems are they having, are they getting help with their problems etc. Have fun shopping around.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Welcome. What are you looking to use it for, what's your price range, and what size of screen?