Hi

lordandy

Feb 3, 2012
Just wanted to say Hi.
I was given an android tablet for my birthday just recently and after using windows systems for so many years I am finding adapting to Android quite a steep learning curve but after finding this site I am sure I will get to grips with it soon. Luckily I am usually very good using search functions so I will be keeping my questions to a minimum.
I was given an Arnova 10 G2 by the way, no idea if it is any good or not but I like it so far.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Lordandy, congratulations on the new tablet and welcome to Android Tablets. Glad to hear you like your tablet so far, and glad you decided to become a member of the forum. If you ever have any questions/problems, just click this link to the Archos Tablets forum to get whatever help you need. Since you're just getting started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. There's a lot of good general information about tablets, Android etc. in the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning of that section. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum.:cool:

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum Lordandy! Hope you'll stick around and find how you can use your tablet well :)