1. lordandy

lordandy Senior Member

Just wanted to say Hi.
    I was given an android tablet for my birthday just recently and after using windows systems for so many years I am finding adapting to Android quite a steep learning curve but after finding this site I am sure I will get to grips with it soon. Luckily I am usually very good using search functions so I will be keeping my questions to a minimum.
    I was given an Arnova 10 G2 by the way, no idea if it is any good or not but I like it so far.

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Lordandy, congratulations on the new tablet and welcome to Android Tablets. Glad to hear you like your tablet so far, and glad you decided to become a member of the forum. If you ever have any questions/problems, just click this link to the Archos Tablets forum to get whatever help you need. Since you're just getting started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. There's a lot of good general information about tablets, Android etc. in the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning of that section. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum.:cool:

3. geckoT2C

geckoT2C Member

Welcome to the forum Lordandy! Hope you'll stick around and find how you can use your tablet well :)

4. SpeMall.com

SpeMall.com Senior Member

Hi lordandy, welcome to the forum! Enjoy with your tablet!:D