Hi!

bob10

Feb 15, 2012
Hi I`m Bob, I`m new to the forum. I bought an asus transformer a couple weeks ago and really like it. I`m hoping to find some help here with Polaris Office. I`m trying to email a page out of an excel spreadsheet file. i can ad the entire file as an attachment but can't find a way to just email one of the pages in the file alone. Thanks for any feed back

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Bob, congratulations on the new Transformer and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to join us. I'm moving your thread to the http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/asus-tablets/ forum for you, so the folks who have Transformers can join the discussion and try to help you out. Good luck!

Last edited:

jtsauburn

Sep 15, 2011
Currently, there is no way to send just the worksheet and not the whole file. The program does not allow emailing from within the program; you have to use the your email program to send the file as an attachment. The email programs only look at complete files, not sections within the file. If you want to send part of the file, you can select the cells you want and then copy them and paste them into your email. If you want to send it as an attachment, after you copy the cells, paste it into a new spreadsheet and than email the new spreadsheet.

To email the file, use the file manager to locate the file. Long press the file name until the menu come up and then choose share and then select email and it will attach the file to an email.
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

bob10

Feb 15, 2012
Thanks for the help. Thats what I thought. I don`t know why but when i try to copy the page into a new spread sheet or to email, it copys my content written within the cells but does`t copy the highlighted border i have around the cells or any pics i have pasted on the page. I guess I`ll have to email the hole file to my laptop and send it from there. Thanks again.