hi

juandre

Feb 16, 2012
hi I have a Vizio Tablet, can anyone help me as i wanted to switch it on today and it go's on shows the Icon of Vizio but stays there doesn't open the tablet and go to the menu, can anyone help me with this problem

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Juandre, welcome to the forum. I think you'll get more help with that tablet in the Vizio Tablets forum, so I'm moving your thread over there for you. Good luck!

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Sometimes mine does something like that but it is only when the battery is getting low. Plugging the charger in normally brings the tablet on. As suggested by the other two members. Make sure it is fully charged.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
make sure it is fully charged if so and your sure you can get into recovery by pressing and holding power button and both volume buttons. after you see buttons on bottom light. let go of power and keep pressing volume buttons. when you see the ! let go of the volume buttons then press center menu thats the recovery.

Deandec

Nov 25, 2011
Hmmm....if this is the first time you have used a tablet or Android, did you swipe with your finger left to right across the screen to reveal the menu screen and the password entry feature?

Conspirator

Feb 10, 2012
I have had it stay on the black screen with Vizio Icon and after about 2 min it came up with a message saying Bad Boot Image, rebooted a few time to no use. After a few tries I got it to load into the Boot Screen (Power & Volume method), not doing anything I exited and it booted and it has not failed to boot since.

Oct 10, 2011
I have had it stay on the black screen with Vizio Icon and after about 2 min it came up with a message saying Bad Boot Image, rebooted a few time to no use. After a few tries I got it to load into the Boot Screen (Power & Volume method), not doing anything I exited and it booted and it has not failed to boot since.

Mine did exactly the same thing when it was about one month old. Using the volume/power method I got to the recovery screen but was unable to navigate thru it so I had to power it off. It started working after this and has been working flawlessly for the past three months.