HI

pdrod

Jul 4, 2012
Hi android users,
As you can see from my signature i'm now an tablet android user aswell as android on my samsung galaxy europa phone.

I,ve had the tablet for about 2 months now but for like 6 weeks of that I been trying to get it updated because when I first had it I had to keep resetting it to boot it, so I contacted the seller in china, they said they have a new update from the 2.3 to 4.0 & gave me the link, well after many tries to load it, it just couldn't load the update, they said about sending it back for a replacement, then I found another update so tried loading that & it worked, but it was in Chinese, lol. so was not good to me, but at least I knew it wasn't the tablet at fault, it turned out it was the vortex file they send you to in the instructions, just so happened that I tried the vortex file in the first folder that said to open, & hay presto it worked & it works really well, I LOVE IT. So I had 6 weeks of hassle with it because of them,:)

So there you go, had hassle to start with but now I find it better than my lappy when it comes to doing some things on it.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi pdrod, it sounds as though you've had quite an adventure with that tablet of yours. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on getting everything sorted out and working properly. Now that you're an experienced tablet owner you'll be able to jump right in here and help folks having problems similar to the ones you had.:rolleyes: Enjoy that tablet of yours and the forum!

pdrod

Jul 4, 2012
Hi, Spider & thanks for the welcome, at least I got 2 leather cases with keyboards as a sorry for the trouble from them, when all i needed was a couple of screen protectors. :cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm glad to hear they gave you a little compensation for all that trouble. Now that the hassle is over, you've got a nice tablet for the money, the keyboard case and you're running ICS. Not a bad deal at all, except for the work you had to put into it. If you value the experience you've received due to the trouble, you've actually done quite well.:eek: Have fun out there on the forum!

pdrod

Jul 4, 2012
Well yes I always say Every thing happens for a reason & I learnt a lot from it, so all good.
I will post the update in the thread for updates at some time with the does & donts to load it.:)

Last edited:

pdrod

Jul 4, 2012
Yes I must say now I got it working proper I well impressed with it.

Thanks for the welcome all.