Hisense Sero 7 Pro

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Is everybody out there as excited a. I am about the first Chinese tablet to go on sale today at Walmart for under $100.00 - Hisense Sero 7 Lt? Lol. But seriously guys, for an extra fifty bucks - $149., the Hisense Sero 7 Pro is supposed to compete with top tier international brands like Asus and Samsung in the mini tab category. If anyone has had a chance to preview the Pro, please share your thoughts. I'd like to hear from you.

UPDATE: I checked the local Walmart and was told the items weren't available in Canada.

Last edited:

xrko

May 30, 2013
I checked Walmart in my area, southern california, and none here. I am in no hurry-the specs shown in Tablet News for the new Nexus looks even more outstanding. If they are true, I will be happy to wait.

DealSeeker

May 26, 2013
I checked Walmart in my area, southern california, and none here. I am in no hurry-the specs shown in Tablet News for the new Nexus looks even more outstanding. If they are true, I will be happy to wait.

Also, the new Nexus 7 is rumored to retail at $150.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
If, indeed, both the specs and rumored price are to be believed, then the New Nexus 7 is my next buy. There's nothing like pure Android.