hmmmmmmm

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by dan624, Feb 13, 2012.

1. dan624

dan624 Member

Tablet / Device:
    10.2" android 2.3 tablet
    I recieved my new 10.2" 4g flytouch android 2.3 tablet pc today in the mail. My name is dan and my experience with tablets is non-existent. I bought my tablet on e-bay (mistake?) and the instruction booklet is difficult for me to get started. I have tried to find out how i can get my tablet in english, but, i haven't recieved any answers yet. i have recieved a few offers to pay for this much needed info for me to get started. i purchased the tablet to use while traveling with my wife. i am recently retired (on disability) and figured i could have my wife do her posts on facebook, i could keep up with e-mail, etc. we have owned a desktop since 1995 so i'm not a total idiot (yet) but trying to figure this out might make me one. i'm guessing this is an on going problem yet i couldn't find that info archived anywhere. i would certainly appreciate any help & wish to say thanks, in advance,............dan

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hello Dan, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on the new tablet. Sorry you're having problems with your tablet and I'm moving your thread to the Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!