home wifi connection problem

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by ann82, Oct 29, 2012.

1. ann82

ann82 Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    hkv fb 01w
    hai,

help me...my problem is i can connect to home wifi but...i cannot open the website..due data connection problem.. n for play store i could not open...data connection timed out..what is the real problem????????

but i can open its...using broadband..

thanks..
  2. leeshor

leeshor Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Transformer TF700
    Welcome to the forum

If you are not able to connect at all I have a link below that should help. I'm not certain if you can or cannot connect based on your last sentence. After making any of the suggested changes you may need to tap the connection you have and tell it to forget and try again from scratch.
  3. Macca1411

Macca1411 Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Superpad 8
    I've been having the same problem on the Superpad 8 running Androud 4.0. Connects to my home wifi fine and then times out before any webpage or store page has loaded. Gad a go at setting the OH pad up and that gas flown through the connection and opens webpages and the store pages no problem. Just have the problem of downloading apps on that one.

Going to contact the supplier as I have a feeling that it may be a fault within the pad itself which is stopping the connection being made. It makes me think that it is firewalled or something like that.