Honeycomb ROM BoS 6.0 Alpha (6/21/11)

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
So I tried out Flashback, really nice for the most part and really nice having another dev building ROMs, but I am back to Bottle of Smoke now, up to Version 6.0 Alpha.

The good news? I am authenticated to my work wireless network via PEAP, plus I now have the ability to mount to the computer via USB. Other than that it seems to be bit faster and more stable, I recommend giving this a try if you are interested in seeing HC running on your G-Tab!

cheers,
p

beastman

May 8, 2011
Does flash and camera and usb work? Currently running cm7 nightly but no updates since 5-25

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

roebeet

Oct 25, 2010
USB mounting works in a6.0. No Flash video or camera yet. The camera may never work as we'd really need a developer for that piece. Or the vendor. :)

NunjaBusiness

Jun 26, 2011
Man, looks like they'll let anyone in here too, huh?

Roe, thanks for updating to get the USB mount to PC back. I had forgotten how much faster than LAN copying it is.
I have tried the other two ROMs and FlashBack is a real contender for when (if?) you decide to hang it up, but that other one just doesn't like my tab I guess.

I keep coming back to the smoke.:cool:

roebeet

Oct 25, 2010
I'm going to take a modding vacation after NI releases their HC beta and if we can port it (tomorrow? Hopefully?). I like all the HC ROM's, but I definitely like what I see with Flashback - the OP really worked his butt off with the framework changes, recently.

jeffc83

Jan 26, 2011
I'm going to take a modding vacation after NI releases their HC beta and if we can port it (tomorrow? Hopefully?). I like all the HC ROM's, but I definitely like what I see with Flashback - the OP really worked his butt off with the framework changes, recently.

For how long are you planning? You are desperately needed in the community, especially now:) Enjoy your time off...you deserve it!

Sent from my Droid using Android Tablet Forum