Hooray!! I can be seen, now can anyone help please

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hello can anybody read this? I joined the forum last year and it has helped me no end (thoo only indirectly) i've asked several questions and never get answered,ive also tried to help others from my own experiences but have never been answered. Please let me know if you can read this. Even if you cant help answer my questions. Thankyou.

Sent from my WM8650 using Android Tablet Forum

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Yes you are visible. However I did just go back and check your previous posts. Almost all of them do have responses to them, so not sure why you missed that. As far as the ones that don't, you posted the same question/topic multiple times on Feb 4 (fortunately for you I was not online or I would have merged them into a single post), and people didn't answer it. So instead of thinking I have a bunch of posts that went unanswered, you really had one post multiple times.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Thanks pbrauer my mind is eased a little, now if i can just solve my su binary problem. Can i move it to another location if so how and where? My uberoid is v9.7 not 10. Or have i not used the right changer.bat no?

Sent from my WM8650 using Android Tablet Forum