Houston this is CM7, We have Screenshot. Over.

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
This is from Daligrin on XDA via MightyTallDude on Cyanogen (thanks again Dude &Dalinigrin)

xda-developers - View Single Post - [Kernel][Eclair][Froyo][CM7] Dalingrin's OC kernel [4/04/11]

it is a test kernal that fixes the screenshot issue.

CAP201104132105.jpg

While it may look like the one I posted before check the date:cool:

Rockin' Good News Baby.

There are also some video tweaks according to the post but I have not tested anything else yet.

Seems stable so far. I also updated to n39. But I don't think that matters.
So snap away and post in Gloria's original thread and stop on by the "Off-Topic Forum"http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/nook/12567-off-topic-discussion-3.html#post75839 and maybe AnimaTechnica will put your pic up on the wall of our Cafe de Nook.

Cheers.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Is that the default CM7 "theme" with the white line icons?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
;)Finally!!!!Thank you Dude and Dalinigrin...,thans to you guys , my thread- just Screenshots- is going to be so full of gorgeous screenshots. I have to tell RaVenj.
Oh I'm soo happy!

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Yea I have CM7 7.0 maybe its called encore. But yea I have it installed and I get a black screen with shoot me.

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

kabbie1882

Feb 24, 2011
Yea I have CM7 7.0 maybe its called encore. But yea I have it installed and I get a black screen with shoot me.

Oh ok.

Try using screenshot. If that doesn't work, update to CM 7.0.2 or nightly 54 0r 55.

Works fine for me I am using CM 7.0.2 nightly 54.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011

I believe the screen shot function came out in the next kernel available after the default CM7 kernel package was released. If you put a newer kernel on, your screen shots should work.

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
I believe the screen shot function came out in the next kernel available after the default CM7 kernel package was released. If you put a newer kernel on, your screen shots should work.
J515OP are you dual booting? And are you using the sd card? Myproblem is I have autonooter as main partition and CM7 encore booting from sd, I've tried to boot recovery and update to CM7.02 but it boots back to encore everytime. I can't backup, can't update so I'm kind of stuck any suggestion's? I want CM7 as my main partition and the stock as my second on the nook......... anyone.....? 8)

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
try an app called screenshot - i have cm7 7.02, oc 1.3GHz works great

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Vic I am not dual booting. I have rooted 2.1 on my internal memory and CM7 on a bootable SD card. If you use the method in this thread you won't need the bootable SD card anymore since both ROMs will be on your internally memory. You do need to have the corect ROMs to use for dual booting. I am not sure which are ok to use but I'm sure one of the others here can let you know what the correct version of CM7 is to use.

JP